Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Almost a walker...




Not alot has been happening in our household this week, other than Austin trying to take a few more steps, and standing up on his own a few times (after pulling himself up on furniture he lets go). He has started saying so much more too, but has now started being very demanding saying "That That!" if he wants something he can't say the name of. He is quite strong both physically and in determination.

I have finally agreed to let Andrew take him to get his hair cut at our local hairdressers tomorrow so these will be the last pics you see of him with so much hair and curls (sob). I agree the fringe is a little messy at the moment, but I so don't want to lose those gorgeous blonde curls! Andrew tells me his hair is sooo long when it's wet, and I keep saying, but it curls up when it's dry and isn't long then... Hopefully the curls will grow back, thicker and curlier than ever - they are just so adorable on him. But the fringe really needs a tidy up as you can see.

I have been doing a 30 day photography challenge since Jan 1, which requires a new and original photo of Austy each day. The idea is that by taking photos of the same subject on a daily basis, you have to explore different angles etc. to keep it interesting. I am starting to feel that it IS a challenge now as it's hard getting good photos of an active toddler at the best of times, let alone trying to get a good one every day! Just thought I'd share a few with you here, please excuse the watermark - I am now saving the photo without it for printing, then a version with it for uploading to the web but the first few all have it except for the original unedited shots straight off the camera.

No comments: