Monday, March 09, 2009

Photography

I know I should have put them here, but as photography is a secret hobby of mine (I really need to get myself a DSLR one day but until then I am just a secret hobbyist!!) I put the photos I took of the kids today on my hobbies blog. I couldn't decide where best to put them, here or there... You can see them here. Be warned, there are a few!

I really should do an update here too but am having too much fun with photoshop (thanks Dad) and the photos I took today (thanks to Astrid giving me a bit more confidence after she had me photograph her wedding on Saturday).


Just a quick few lines on Maddy - she is now over her delayed grizzle reaction from the needles and back to her super happy, giggly and contented self. We are all in awe of how she can just go with the flow, hardly cries and is super snuggly. She was dragged around on a hen's day bus tour of some wineries in Maclaren Vale one weekend, then dragged along while I shot the wedding the next. Poor girl got dumped in the corner while I snapped away playing paparazzi, and since she doesn't really demand her feeds (just shows me in other ways that she's hungry) I managed to spread them out a little more while I took photos and to fit them in around the wedding ceremony. The little girl was an angel! She fits in so beautifully, and we are constantly wondering how on earth we got so lucky! She's even a better sleeper at night than Austy was, which we thought would be hard to beat as he was pretty good, but she delights us with a full night of sleep every night from about 9:30pm until 8am. Darling girl!

No comments: