Monday, January 05, 2009

I got my belliance back!

Those were the words Austy used this morning while talking about swimming with Daddy yesterday afternoon. We are sure he means "confidence" but hey, I think his word for it is cute, just like when he couldn't remember the word for radio at about 20months and asked to "turn Daddy's moment on". What's more, he told me that his "belliance is here to stay and it's not going to go away again!"

So what was he on about? Well ever since he went to the toddler class at swimming and not the baby classes where I was allowed in the water with him, he has clung to the instructor, terrified to swim by himself. He had been swimming without holding on from about 12-18m but then his "bellience" dissapeared somewhere when I was no longer in the pool too.
But look at this....



His belliance is certainly back...


He swam to the edge all by himself!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Yeah Austin!! Well Done keep working on your swimming and you'll soon be a super fish!!