Thursday, December 27, 2007

Looking for Santa


Looking for Santa
Originally uploaded by austysmum
Just look at this gorgeous boy! How can I resist smothering him in kisses every night when I send him off to bed when he looks so adorable?!

Austy has decided that far too much fun stuff is happening at the moment to let us put him to bed in the day time, and this was taken today, after another refused nap. So technically, he is not actually looking for Santa, although it does look a bit like that. The truth is that he was actually cross at me because I wouldn't let him out the front to sit in the boat while his Dad tried to start it since we told him he could sit in the boat IF he had a sleep and sadly had to follow through...mean mum I am!

So he watched from the window instead. I got a shocker of a photo just a second later though, as he suddenly realised what he was missing out on and bawled his little eyes out. I nearly caved... (broke my heart - he sure nows how to work those heart strings) but I didn't! We want this kid to listen to us when we ask him to have a nap, since he was still taking 3hr naps until Christmas day, so definitely needs them. Also we're not too keen on the moods he gives us in the afternoon when he's battling to keep those eyelids open with those beautiful long lashes of his!

No comments: